Safety Harness Inspections: It is a legal requirement to have your Personal Fall Protection Equipment (PFPE) periodically inspected to ensure it will keep you safe.
BS8437 2005 13.1.2 states: Formal inspection procedures should be put in place by employers to ensure that personal fall protection equipment is given a detailed inspection (“thorough examination”) by a competent person before first use and at intervals not exceeding six months (or three months where the equipment is used in arduous conditions), and after circumstances liable to jeopardize safety have occurred.
Come to THE mewp training centre for your safety harness and lanyard inspections.
- Keep yourself / your company legally compliant
- Qualified IPAF and manufacturer trained inspectors
- At your premises
- Drop at our centre
- All documentation supplied
- 6 / 12 monthly inspection reminders
- Harness / Lanyard replacements available
- Money off new harness lanyard if your equipment fail inspection