On-site training for candidates of all experience levels; novice, experienced and refresher. Every endeavour is taken to minimise the impact on normal working operations and ensure that training is relevant and industry specific.
Legal Requirements – Training complies with:
- The Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992
- The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
WHAT TRAINING WILL I RECEIVE?
- Conducting the Manoeuvre
- Legal Duties
- Planning the Manoeuvre
- PPE Requirements
- Recognised Signals
- Risk Assessment of Manoeuvring Task
- Site Limitation
- Candidates undertake both theoretical and practical training and assessment.
- Training can incorporate your company’s risk assessments.
- Training is delivered by fully qualified instructors.